This is a great side dish with your protein. If your in a rush, you can also just boil the cauliflower and garlic on the stove top until tender.
This makes 2 servings with approx 2 grams of carbs per serving.
You can double this recipe if you need more.
14 ounce bag of frozen cauliflower
4 cloves of garlic
1 teaspoon of olive oil or butter
salt and pepper
(1) Add the bag of frozen cauliflower and garlic cloves to your slow cooker
(2) Add hot tap water (enough to almost cover the ingredients)
(3) Cook on high for 2-3 hours or until the cauliflower is tender
(4) drain the ingredients
(5) Add 1 teaspoon of olive oil or butter
(6) Puree with an immersion blender for puree or use a hand masher for chunky mash.
(7) Add salt and pepper to taste.
“LIKE” our FACEBOOK page to get new recipes and additional tips at http://www.facebook.com/lowcarbcrock
Follow me on PINTEREST http://pinterest.com/christinecooks/
Copyright 2013 lowcarbcrock This is an original recipe. You may repost this recipe and its directions only if it is accompanied by a direct link back to the article on my site. You must be given my express permission for any other use. You can contact me at email@example.com